- Blaze ceramic grain cuts 2X plus faster than competitive discs; leaves a thoroughly cleaned surface, ensuring excellent adhesion in subsequent processes such as coating, painting and soldering
- Open web construction for minimal loading; great alternative to wire brushes
- Rapid Strip material provides a unique combination of aggressive performance, long life, and improved finish
- Extra coarse grit is ideal for removing coatings on a variety of substrates such as wood, metal, and plastics
- Ty TR/III fit roll-on/roll-off metal attachment system
- For applications that require heavy to medium stock removal, please refer to cloth quick change discs
Norton 66623303912 – 2″ Dia. XCS Grit Aluminum Oxide Type III, Bear-Tex Non-Woven Quick-Change Disc, 25 per box
Strip surfaces with ease when you choose the Bear-Tex Blaze Rapid Strip C/A coarse grit TR (Type III) non-woven quick-change disc. This coarse grit disc features blaze ceramic grain that strips up to twice as fast as similar discs on the market, resulting in a clean, ready-to-adhere surface. Open-web construction minimizes loading for improved longevity and an easy alternative to wire brushes. The Rapid Strip material performs aggressively to provide a slick finish without sacrificing longevity, while the extra-coarse grit finish works on surfaces ranging from wood to plastic.