Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & REFUND POLICY:
Items for return can be shipped back to Alloy Coating Supply, LLC. or dropped off at your our branch location in Spring, TX.
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Call 281-528-0980 or email us here to request authorization for return. (Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization).
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment need to be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Material needs to be returned within 30 days from date of shipment.
- Returns must be unused and in resellable condition.
- Depending on the product being returned, a re-stock fee may be applied to the return. Call for details.
- Unless the material is determined to be defective, Made to Order / Custom Orders are not returnable. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits for Made To Order Materials.
- Adhesives & Sealants, are non-returnable if opened.
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Limits Alloy Coating Supply, LLC. may be prohibited from offering certain products due to restrictions or requirements of various federal, state, local and other authorities having jurisdiction in these matters. VOC restrictions may change without notice. The online product description will reflect this change, or your sales representative will notify you at time of order if a change occurs.
All returns and refunds need to be authorized by an Alloy Coating Supply Representative prior to returning the product(s).
or email us
and we will promptly process your request.