- Powerful .45 hp air motor runs at 900 RPM, for aggressive material removal.
- Extra-large 11″ diameter sanding area allows operator to cover more area in less time, leveling substrates and removing filler material with ease and efficiency. Useful for manufacturers of large transportation, emergency vehicles, solid surface fabricators, swimming pool manufacturers, marine original equipment manufacturers, marine repair facilities and more.
- Unique epicycloidal pad motion generates torque-enhanced power, for consistent material removal. Tool features long handle design for easy two-handed control. Operator comfort is enhanced, especially when working in vertical positions. Includes weight-mated sanding pad for reduced vibration levels
- Speed control lever is conveniently located for easy thumb adjustment. Insulated tool housing reduces cold air transmission to the hand. Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool.
- For use with non-vacuum abrasive discs. Includes 56231 Hook-Face Sanding Pad, for abrasive discs 11-1/4″ (286 mm) in diameter.
Mfr. Model # 58040
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||23.0|
|Pad Dia. [inches]||11″|
|Pad Mounting Style||5 Screws|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||3/8″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026580404|
Air Tool Accessories
Portable Vacuum Systems