- Dynabrade 61420 Electric Portable Vacuum System for use on non-metallic surfaces such as wood, plastics. Designed for general source capture and dry cleanup only. 7.8′ (238 cm) water static lift; 120 CFM (3,400 L/Min) vacuum flow. Allows operation of two tools simultaneously. Vacuum starts automatically with startup of tool. Bypass Motor System uses environmental air to cool the motor and extend vacuum system life. Industrial polycarbonate canister, 25 gallon (94 liter) capacity. This size allows filter to remain at substantial distance from collected debris, reducing clogging and extending motor life.
- Includes a HEPA H13 Filter with 99.95 % efficiency on 0.3 micron. Automatic cleaning of filter. By connecting vacuum unit to external air supply, a blast of air is released to filter every 40 seconds of operation, to cyclically clean filter. Handy electric outlet on motor head allows for additional versatility in workplace. Convenient orange warning light indicates that filter needs replacement. Red warning light indicates protection device has been activated to prevent heat overload to motor. Connects to optional 61483 Cart. This unit requires a 15 Amp (15,000 mA) outlet and has no accessory outlet on unit.
- USA & Canada Certifications: UL Listed, M-Class.
European Certifications: CE, EAC, M-Class.
- Not included optional Cleaning Kit (96558): Vacuum Hose, 6′ (1.8 m) length, Curved handle with two extensions, Round brush, Crevice Tool, Coarse nozzle attachment.
- Included: Two 20′ (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, ?Y? Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Vacuum Hose Swivel Cuff, Two Disposable Collection Bags.
Dynabrade 61420 Raptor Vac Electric Portable Vacuum System
25 Gallon (94 L), 15 A, 120 V/60 Hz, M-Class, Poly Non-Conductive, Dry Only, N. America.
SKU: 61420 Categories: Dust Collection Systems, Portable Vacuum Systems Tags: Dry Vacuum System, Dynabrade, Dynabrade 61420, Industrial Vacuum System, M-Class, M-Class Portable Vac System, Non-Metallic Vacuum System
Mfr. Model # 61420
|Air Pressure [PSIG]||90.0|
|Water Static Lift||94/238/234|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026614208|
|Powered By||Electric Motor|
|Purpose||Source Capture & GP Clean-Up|
|Tune-Up Kit Page|