Dynabrade 14360 Pneumatic Pipe Belt Finisher
.7 hp (522 W) 3,400 RPM, Rear Exhaust, 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ x 30″ (13 mm to 38 mm x 762 mm) Belts
SKU: 14360 Category: Pipe Belt Finisher Tags: Belt Sander, Dynabrade, Dynabrade 14360, Pipe Belt Finisher, Pipe Belt Polisher, Pipe Finisher, Pipe Polisher
- Air-powered Pipe Belt Finisher achieves top-quality finishes on rounded surfaces in record time! Sand, blend, surface condition, polish and finish on metals such as stainless steel and aluminum. An essential tool for metal and railing fabrication, plus pharmaceutical equipment, food industries and more!
- Accepts abrasive belts in widths of 1/2″ to 1-1/2″, by 30″ in length (13 mm to 38 mm x 762 mm). For use on rounded surfaces from 3/8″ to 6″ in diameter (10 mm – 152 mm).
- Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool. Side-handle adjusts for optimum comfort and control. Comfortable grip may be moved for left or right hand use.
- Extended rear exhaust muffler ensures the lowest sound levels. Ergonomic tool grip is insulated for extended use. Adjustable head-assembly is easily rotated to suit each application. Tension-arm allows quick and easy changing of abrasive belts.
- Abrasive belt contacts 180 degrees of workpiece circumference, for diameters from 3/8″ to 2-3/8″ (10 mm to 60 mm). May also be used on rounded surfaces a large as 6″ (152 mm) in diameter.
Mfr. Model # 14360
|Abrasive Belt Size||1/2 to 1-1/2 x 30.0|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||40.0|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4″ NPT|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||3/8″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026143609|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|Tool Style||7 Degree Offset|
Air Tool Maintenance Guide