- The Dynabrade 14000 Dynafile abrasive belt tool replaces tedious hand filing and sanding. Grind, deburr, blend, polish, finish and more!
- Grind from contact wheel or platen pad. Finish and polish using slack of belt. For use on metal, plastic, fiberglass, composites, rubber, glass and stone.
- Tool includes 11218 Contact Arm for standard use. Also accepts a variety of additional Contact Arms. Superior belt tracking permits use of abrasive belts 1/8″, 1/4″ or 1/2″ wide x 24″ long. Work in areas as small as 3/8″ diameter.
- Motor easily adjusts to the most comfortable throttle lever position. The lightweight composite belt guard allows quick and easy belt change!
- Hard and soft platen pads mount onto Contact Arms for heavy grinding or contour polishing.
- Dynabrade 14000 abrasive belt tool is the world’s original belt sander.
- Tool Specifications
- Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions
- Air Tool Maintenance Guide
Mfr. Model # 14000
|Abrasive Belt Size||1/8-1/2 x 24|
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||31.0|
|Air Inlet Thread||1/4″ NPT|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/4″|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026140004|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|Tool Style||Straight Line|
Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions
|Disassembly/ Assembly Instructions|
Air Tool Accessories