Using a Dynabrade Nitro SeriesTM NitroZip equipped with a wire wheel allows technicians to remove rust and seam sealers in preparation for repair or replacement of damaged vehicle components. Sharp wire wheels cut quickly, and do not “load” with thick, gummy sealer.Wheels can be resharpened by reversing the direction of the wirerotation and running on a hard surface.
- Dynabrade Nitro SeriesTM NitroZip tool outperforms conventional spiral-wound wheels without clogging
- Excellent power for effectively removing seam sealer and paint
- Tool duplicates sand-blasting effect without surface fatigue
- Excellent for removing two-sided adhesive molding tape and decal material with use of rubber eraser wheel
- Eraser Wheel has serrations for improved cooling effect air flow.Also resists heat buildup and reduces jumping and vibration.