Dynabrade 55583 .4hp Mini Right Angle Drill with Adjustable Angle Head, 5,000 RPM, Rear Exhaust, 1/4″-28 Thread
.4hp, Mini Angle Head Drill, Adjustable Head, 5,000 RPM, Rear Exhaust, 1/4″-28 Thread
Mini angle head drill are critical tools in the assembly or repair of an aircraft , especially when working in confined areas. Four speeds are available with two spindle thread options that are ideal for use on a variety or materials.
- Governor controlled motor maintains consistent speed under load
- Four available speeds – 900, 2,400, 3,200, and 5,000 RPM
- 1/4″-28 and 9/32″-40 available thread terminations
- Composite body and tactile thermoplastic rubber tool grip provides comfortable control of the tool during use.
- Light-weight thermal-insluated housing reduces cold air transmission and vibration to the operator
- Sealed gear case protects gears and reduces maintenance
- Adjustable drill head, adjusts to 12 positions (360° rotation)
Mfr. Model # 55583
|Tune-Up Kit Page|
Portable Vacuum Systems