Enjoy the power of a coarser grit and the beautiful finish of a finer grit with the patented Vortex agglomerated aluminum oxide grain on the Bear-Tex Vortex non-woven quick-change unified wheel. With controlled porosity, this wheel stays cooler and has an improved cut rate, and the superior resin bond ensures a smear-free finish every time. This medium-grit wheel is the perfect choice for surface blending on a variety of contours and metals, including stainless and carbon steels, soft metals, and titanium.
- Patented Vortex agglomerated aluminum oxide grain provides the cutting power of a coarser grit with the finish of finer grits
- Superior resin bond for consistent performance with no smearing
- Controlled porosity delivers cooler and improved cut rate
- Medium grit for moderate surface blending on a variety of metals and shapes including stainless, soft metals like aluminum, carbon steels, and titanium
- Revolutionary technology for heavy deburring and finishing